She was super sweet as an infant but 6 months old is a lot more fun. Her personality is developing and she smiles really big - I love it! Plus, as her photographer, what is fantastic is that she can sit and likes to look at the camera. I'm not sure that there is a better time for taking photos!
We unofficially started her "almost 6 months" photo shoot on the day that I was taking pics for their Christmas card. G was not so into it (being two and having his best buddy, Pierce, over) but Miss A was dressed too cutely to not take advantage of the situation.
Then we officially took her pics and they were equally as cute!
Normally I shoot outdoors unless it's a newborn shoot but this set up ended up working really well ... and was better than exposing Miss A to the elements!










She is absolutely adorable! And those eyes, oh those eyes! How you managed to snap her while her thumb was in her belly button is beyond me. Way too cute!
ReplyDelete