Saturday, August 15, 2009

miss k - 8 months old & absolutely adorable

Sam, Pierce & I recently headed to MI for a week long vacation with our families. As we were planning out our trip I thought that we should drive to my friend - Kr's house and stay the night to visit with her & her family since we had not seen them in YEARS and we hadn't met their daughter - Miss K.

Sam and Kr went to high school together but I think that Kr and I have had more fun times together since we met!

We had SO much fun hanging out with Kr, her husband - S and their daughter - Miss K on Friday night. And then on Saturday morning, we headed to a park near their house so I could take Miss K's photos.

She is a little over 8 months and has the most adorable cheeks EVER! Trust me - normally she is more into smiling and laughing but how cute is she even when she's looking serious?


No comments:

Post a Comment