skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The D Family
D & T were our first new NC friends. D & Sam work for the same company and D quickly invited us to his house to meet his wife, T, and their two boys - A & B. We instantly became friends - especially after they introduced us to the delights of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (they don't have a Cheesecake Factory in VT!). Now T & I are friends and their boys are friends with Pierce. Their family even moved closer so instead of a 15 minute drive over for playdates, it's now just a mere 5 minutes!
I was very excited when they wanted family photos and as you can see - I had great models! The boys loved shouting "cheese" so much that we had to come up with other fun things for them to say like "cookies" and "goldfish" and "Halloween!"
No comments:
Post a Comment