Monday, December 14, 2009

Miss A's Almost 6 Months Photos - With K!!

The last time I took Miss A's photos was when I was watching her and K wasn't there. So this time I said - you should be in the photos! And I was really glad I did because they came out great and I know that she'll love having mommy / daughter photos.


So I didn't think that I could love their photo shoot together any more than I already did until I got to these two photos and was instantly jealous that they weren't pics of me & my baby!!!!

First - the EYES. How cool is that? I've told you before but K's kids' eyes are all kinds of colors depending on the time and the day and the light - I love the difference between their two eye colors in this photo!


And just when I thought that that was my absolute favorite photo of the bunch, I saw this one and it was just too hard to decide then!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's all I can say! Again, too bad you don't live closer to me ):

    ReplyDelete