Tuesday, February 9, 2010

baby m's newborn photos

I don't remember when we first met Baby M's parents - L & J.  But we've had many funny adventures with them - including a failed 4th of July party ... in the rain ... in the middle of nowhere ... ahhh, the good times!  Their first "baby" is a Great Dane and when I asked L if she wanted pics of him with Baby M, she laughed and said no ... it would've been very entertaining figuring out how to do that!

I had a wonderful time photographing Baby M on his one week birthday.  He was little.  As you know - my babies have all arrived quite plump.  Baby M is all arms and legs and I just loved his angles.

When I arrived at their house, it was dark & rainy & it just kept getting worse but we luckily found some good light to capture his sweet smallness.  Congrats L & J - Baby M is so adorable!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment